Revenue Cycle enhancement. optimization. management. delivery.
What is intelliStatement?
Automated Revenue Cycle Enhancement solution geared toward self-pay and “balance after insurance” accounts. By automating your groups’ best practices, you can be assured that your in-house collection efforts are being executed in a highly productive manner with a minimal amount of overhead. Consider intelliStatement® as an alternative to costly pre-collection or early out programs.
Campaigns can be triggered using key fields within the data file or elements like the last encounter, outstanding balance, total balance owed, etc. to launch complementary services that accompany the delivery of the statement.
Our full variable color statements and letters empower you to accomplish multiple goals: Custom or Targeted Messages - Promote important health system events and services through selective color and graphic variable messaging. Reinforce any branding or style initiatives by your system.
- Applying business rules to individualize and personalize documents.
- Creating innovative design formats that enhance payment.
- Providing web-based services that improve customer service and accelerate cash flow.
- Providing custom backers included in your Statement set.
- Providing the option of bilingual billing.
intelliStatement's inherent eView feature completely reduces the risk of the situation above happening within your organization by natively allowing you to view statements or invoices that were processed from the cloud. You can pull up the PDF of the statement or invoice instantaneously while on the phone or responding to your client and/or customer. Stored invoices and/or statements within eView are readily available for 90 days.
Customer Access Plus web portal email delivery means the end-user will receive an email notification when their statement is available and ready to be viewed online. Once made available, the client and/or patient can pay their invoice or statement in a total PCI compliant and secure environment.
Also available as a Customer Access + service is the ability for us to create custom payment portals that are cohesive with your organization's branding. We'll help bring your brand to life with a modern and simplistic login screen.
- Automatically triggered by remaining balance aging.
- Prompts for "call to action," confirmation or redirection to your office can be included.
- Complete call log reports include a record of calls placed and calls successfully delivered.
- Cost effective live calls that free up your office staff’s time.
- Live phone calls with bilingual options.
Empower yourself to accomplish multiple goals with our full variable color statements.
- Custom or Targeted Messages - Promote important health system events and services through selective color and graphic variable messaging. Reinforce any branding or style initiatives by your system.
- Accelerated Payments - Clearly communicate your payment expectations. Incorporate full-color credit card logos and highlighted dunning messages that change with each cycle. Drive payment activity to a website for quicker and easier payments.
- Centralized - Visualize managing data from any source—including an invoice or statement file—in one place, or ConnectPlus®.
- Automated - Automatically create a custom invoice using the report writing query tool within ConnectPlus®.
- Get Paid - Customizing and delivering an invoice according to your customer’s requirements ensures timely and responsible payment.
- Go Electronic - Your clients can receive the custom invoice as an email attachment or have them access the document thru a presentment portal.
- Impress - Manage the details and charges according to your customer's demands. Ideal for accounting for assets or charges by location, business until, groups, cost centers, etc.
The Fully-Integrated Live Event Tracker, or FILE Tracker, is one of our newest features that we've made available to all of our intelliStatement clients. F.I.L.E. Tracker gives each user an instant view of what is happening to their file, in real-time, right from the table of the solution.
Clicking on one of the F.I.L.E. Tracker 's from within its own column will open a more detailed view with an explanation of what stage your transactional documents are undertaking. eCorrect users will have the opportunity to enjoy an even more detailed view from within this window that indicates which files are going through the eApprove phase. Our goal is to make managing your transactional documents a seamless experience.